The Managing Consultant is responsible for the delivery of profitable customer engagements for their solution line encompassing pre-sales activity and maximising utilisation of solution line consultants.
As Managing Consultant, you will be accountable for leadership, people management, positively effecting business performance, developing and managing long-term customer relationships and project delivery.
- Extensive IT consulting experience specifically with SAP systems, including direct experience in delivery management and business development/pre-sales, around 10 years
- Extensive development experience specifically in new technologies: HANA development, UI5, Gateway, OData Experience in managing technical development teams
- Experience in leading the delivery and/or project management of SAP consulting engagements, and the realisation of customer business
- Demonstrated ability to utilise business/operational knowledge to undertake business process consulting to customers and deliver high quality business solutions
- Demonstrated delivery of innovative customer solutions and business outcomes
- Involvement and experience in successful pre-sales/business development activities e.g. customer engagement strategies, proposal creation, customer presentations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple accountabilities
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you have the breadth and depth of experience, send your most up to date resume to email@example.com